All I Need is a Pay-Per-Click Campaign to Generate Business Through the Internet

a woman is happy she knows Internet Marketing Myth #13More than 60% of all internet traffic is from organic searches with paid search representing about 6% of all internet traffic. By relying solely on a pay-per-click (PPC) marketing, you are leaving 94% of all traffic behind. In addition, PPC has a much higher likelihood of fraud and consumers trust organic search rankings much more than PPC.

Does this mean that you should do no PPC advertising? Absolutely not! PPC is a critical tool that can help your website garner traffic that it may not typically get and help to jump-start an organic SEO campaign strategy by getting high-quality leads to you sooner. With the cost-per-click increasing at anywhere between 5–12% per year or more, sole reliance on this form of internet advertising will only lead to a higher cost per admission over time.

By combining PPC with an effective SEO marketing campaign, an addiction treatment center can have its cake and eat it too. How? By lowering the cost per admission over time, while also filling their beds in the short-term.

Don’t let conventional wisdom dictate how you run your business. There is no one strategy that gets you all the business you need. Only myths will tell you otherwise.[ult_buttons btn_title=”Access the full ebook, ”Top 13 Myths in Addiction Treatment” here” btn_link=”url:%2Fresources%2Ftop-13-internet-marketing-myths-in-addiction-treatment%2F|||” btn_align=”ubtn-center” btn_size=”ubtn-large” btn_title_color=”#002b55″ btn_bg_color=”#f2f5f7″ btn_bg_color_hover=”#b7d23f” btn_title_color_hover=”#f2f5f7″ icon_size=”32″ btn_icon_pos=”ubtn-sep-icon-at-left” btn_border_style=”solid” btn_color_border=”#f2f5f7″ btn_color_border_hover=”#b7d23f” btn_border_size=”1″ btn_radius=”0″ btn_font_family=”font_family:Zilla Slab|font_call:Zilla+Slab|variant:italic” btn_font_style=”font-style:italic;” btn_font_size=”desktop:20px;” el_class=”button_drop-shadow”]