Discover your true value through a brand analysis.
The experienced team at Dreamscape Marketing will help you tell your story in a way that engages your customers. Moreover, we’ll work closely with you to define your brand identity and transmit your message clearly to your potential clients. With our small business branding services, you can get ahead of your competitors and relate more clearly to your customers.
The task of developing your brand is a thrilling part of your marketing campaign. For example, here are some of the ways we can help shape your image:
- Experienced Graphic Designers will design your Logo
- Taglines that imprint your brand in the customer’s mind
- Service Naming – set yourself apart from the competition by uniquely defining your services
- Focused message
- Identify key differences between you and similar companies
Who are you? Furthermore, what do you do? Why should clients choose you over the competition? In fact, Dreamscape Marketing answers these questions with a systematic approach to branding.
We’ll identify the leverage points your business has and integrate them into your brand. For example, if you have a carpentry business that services an area that is being heavily redeveloped, or your restaurant location is convenient for staff at a nearby office complex, these advantages will be spotlighted. Your brand will tell your potential clients that your business stands apart from the rest.
Dreamscape Marketing will make sure that your brand creates a compelling message. Specifically, your brand will let your customers know who you are and that you’re ready to meet their needs.
Benefits of Small Business Branding Services
Dreamscape Marketing will begin your campaign by auditing your current branding. This fast tracks the brand creation process by determining how your business is currently viewed. Additionally, the brand audit brings together all of your marketing channels and evaluates the current status of your brand. From there, we’ll determine where it needs to go.
Once a clear awareness of your brand has been developed, the audit is followed by a “brand-storming” process where designs and ideas are developed and presented. Overall, our branding questionnaire covers all important aspects of branding. Here are a few of the points we cover in the questionnaire:
- Define the Goal of Brand Development
- Develop a List of Unique Selling Points
- Review or Create Your Business Mission Statement
- Assess Misconceptions & Fears Regarding Your Industry
- Corporate Visioning Process
- Identify Target Markets
- Investigate How the Brand Relieves Misconceptions & Fears
- Describe Your Visual Identity
In addition, here are a few things you can expect during the Messaging & Branding Process:
- Face-to-face interviews with department heads
- State-Of-The-Brand analysis
- Your brand’s promise statement
- Analysis of key differentiators
Small Business Branding Services at Dreamscape
With small business branding services, you can portray your true mission to your clients while becoming more professional and unique. For more information about Dreamscape Small Business Marketing, contact us today at 888.307.7304.