Why is Healthcare Marketing Important?
Never in our history have Americans had more choice in healthcare services and healthcare providers than they do today. While access and choice are core tenets of a healthcare system that effectively serves the public, the unregulated dissemination of medical information in the functionally limitless digital space can create an overwhelming and potentially harmful marketplace.
At Dreamscape Marketing, we believe the companies who work in our healthcare system are also obligated to be responsible stewards of that system. As a healthcare digital marketing agency, the connector between online researcher and healthcare provider, working in a world of increasing misinformation that ranges from incidental to malicious, we believe our stewardship lies in the standing up and proliferation of ethical marketing strategies that create a transparent online resource for the public to make informed choices about their healthcare.
At Dreamscape Marketing, we believe the companies who work in our healthcare system are obligated to be responsible stewards of that system. As a healthcare digital marketing agency, we recognize that our own stewardship lies in the creation and execution of ethical marketing strategies for our healthcare clients.
Ethical marketing practices should be the standard for marketing agencies regardless of the industries in which they specialize, but they are of unique import when working in the healthcare space. Our team of experienced healthcare marketing professionals understands that we serve as the connector between online researcher and healthcare provider. As such, we are committed to delivering our clients ethical marketing strategies that create a transparent online resource for the public to make informed choices about their healthcare.
Dreamscape’s Marketing Ethics.
At Dreamscape Marketing, we strive to provide only the best healthcare digital marketing services to our clients by adhering to a strict code of marketing ethics. Working in healthcare marketing and embracing digital marketing ethics is not only a core value of our team, but a key differentiator from other marketing agencies.
The Dreamscape Marketing code of ethical marketing is as follows:
- Truthfulness + Transparency: Dreamscape Marketing will represent honestly the way the healthcare organizations we market conduct business. We understand that those searching for healthcare services must navigate a world of increasing misinformation that ranges from incidental to malicious. It is our job to be truthful, helping our clients establish their brands’ expertise and attract new patients by becoming the trusted source of medical education and resources in their field.
- Appropriateness: Our messaging to the public on behalf of your healthcare brand will always be appropriate for your audience. Our content team maintains a factual tone, never offering medical advice, but rather positioning your organization as a thought leader for the healthcare services you provide. We do this by providing a fact-based outcomes education that motivates potential patients to continue their healthcare journey with you. We will always be mindful to understand your brand and not make statements, offer suggestions, or present images that may be considered controversial or offensive.
- Accuracy: We will accurately represent all products and services we market. In addition, we will accurately depict any marketing collateral made by professionals and scientific authorities in support of your services or industry in general.
- Authenticity: Real testimonials from real people speak louder than anything we could say ourselves.
Ethical Marketing with Dreamscape Marketing: The Best Outcomes are Those That Win for Everyone.
- Win Ranking. The public wins when they can readily find the very best medical education and care.
- Win Performance. Your healthcare organization wins with earned trust which lives at the heart of new patient growth.
- Win Design. We grow with you, doing the work we love, as the provider-patient connector.
To learn more about crafting an ethical marketing plan and how we can help your healthcare marketing strategy, reach out to our Dream Team today by calling us at 888.307.7304 or filling out the contact form below.