The right photo & video content will turn website visitors into clients.
Pictures convey meaning and emotion faster than text. Quality photos create a positive first impression of your facility. Visitors to your site are instantly beginning to form an opinion of your center, making mental notes based on what they see. Photography grabs the viewer’s attention and showcases the positive elements of your business.
Dreamscape Marketing’s professional photography ensures that:
- Photographs on your site are unique and appropriate
- Dreamscape Marketing provides photos that are tailored to your industry
- Visually stunning photos provide an inside look at your facility
- Images of happy, healthy people are proven to drive conversions
- Visual examples of the facility help clients visualize themselves there
- Unique aspects of your treatment center are highlighted
- Dreamscape Marketing’s professional photographers can travel to your facility for photo shoots
- Photos are placed strategically, providing a consistent visitor experience
Video content transports the viewer to another time and place. Dreamscape Marketing will make sure that the videos on your site show the viewer that your facility is the right one for them. Shareable videos help leverage social media, encouraging potential clients to engage. When visitors view the movies on your website, they’ll know that you run a high quality facility that is within their reach.
The right videos can be the highest converting asset on your site. Dreamscape Marketing videography offers much more than you might expect:
- Share client referrals right on your site by showcasing alumni success stories
- Develop familiarity by introducing staff
- Show new clients that your center welcomes them
- Spotlight the positive environment you’ve created
- Drone footage shows your facility from impressive angles
- Realistic 3D tours
- Videography team can provide storyboards & interview questions
- Dreamscape Marketing’s experienced video team can travel to film your facility
- Multiple video package options to choose from