A leading, private, non-profit substance abuse and mental health treatment provider with headquarters in the northeast United States was opening a state-of-the-art facility in Massachusetts in order to more fully meet the considerable demand for addiction treatment in the New England market. The market they were entering is highly competitive and they had no existing brand or industry recognition. At the time of the engagement, the Client had no sales personnel in place to facilitate referral traffic. The original marketing team had secured a non-optimal URL, allowing a competitor to purchase the correct URL. They were not willing to sell to his new market rival.
With limited time, a highly competitive market, and a sub-optimal URL, Dreamscape was up to the challenge with quickly focusing on:
- Establishing online equity through organic SEO tactics,
- Geo-targeting the surrounding area through search;
- Aggressively creating new and unique content focused on both known keyword conversions and unique facility amenities; and
- Marketing both the exact facility name and the incorrect URL to ensure no leads were lost
This took place while purposely avoiding a pay-per-click media strategy in order to mitigate start-up costs as the facility was in the process of opening and had a tight budget.
Why Dreamscape Marketing
Dreamscape was referred through an existing client relationship due to its expertise in the addiction treatment industry and was chosen due to our expertise in delivering high-quality deliverables on tight timelines.
Dreamscape was engaged to establish the brand, ongoing branding execution, and online marketing initiatives. By creating online equity before the facility opened, the Client was able to leverage Dreamscape’s speed to market to enhance credibility, drive organic leads, and enhance prospect close rates.
What Did Dreamscape Marketing Do?
- Executed a 9-Month Organic SEO campaign yielding over 400 pages of content
- Visitor traffic went from 0 to over 1,100 visitors on a monthly average
- Calls generated went from 0 to over 350 on a monthly average
- Implemented a CRM integration for stronger tracking metrics and an enhanced close rate
The number of visitors and calls showcases the brand awareness and the ease in which prospects are able to find the facility via online search on both desktop and mobile platforms.
By combining on-site and off-site search engine optimization techniques along with an aggressive SEO campaign that generated unique, relevant content that’s distributed throughout the web, the above traffic and calls resulted in the following:
- Currently, the Client is averaging over 140 qualified leads generated per month from their online campaign alone
- From these branded leads, the Client is enjoying approximately 10-14 admissions on average, per month
- As the Client continues to diversify its marketing mix, the organic SEO marketing campaign is currently its only source of leads. This is generating a cost per admission that falls far below any national average. It’s also over 50% below similar regional competitors
- The campaign currently converts nearly 25% of unique site visitors into inbound phone or form inquiries, far surpassing industry norms