Why are mobile apps so important?
Mobile apps are software applications that developers specifically create for use on small, wireless devices (smartphones, tablets) instead of desktop or laptop computing devices. Mobile applications assist users by connecting them to internet services that traditionally were more commonly accessed on notebooks and desktop computers.
So, why are mobile apps so important? Because these days we spend more time online than with any other media. In fact, we spend most of that “digital” time in apps on mobile devices. Consequently, apps are quickly becoming the undisputed key form of digital interaction.
Addiction Treatment Mobile Solutions from Dreamscape
With Dreamscape Marketing, mobile apps give you many benefits, including the following:
- A self-contained application to help display your facility to good effect
- The ability to be leveraged by your sales team as a free download for contacts to showcase your facility
- Lightweight & compact way to present your message
- Regularly connect with alumni & keep them close to avoid relapse
- Complete mobile app user-experience design
- GPS directions that give your clients turn-by-turn guidance to your facility from anywhere in the world
- Map point-of-interest display icons
- One-touch calling from inside your app. No numbers to save or remember
- Tell-A-Friend feature lets your customers share their experience with built-in sharing capabilities over Email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter and additional social media environments
- Menu conversion feature that allows for easy-to-navigate, optimized mobile menu(s), including integration of your unique service offerings, facility and treatment methods
- Event listings feature that enables you to include all of your facility events on the go
- Complete contact information with multiple points of contact that gives your clients multiple ways to conveniently contact your facility
- Native image gallery that enables you to display images of your facility in an optimized gallery for iPhones & Androids
- Push notifications to send messages to your customers whenever you’d like using our easy-to-use Content Management System (CMS)
- Blog integration will integrate your blog feeds and empower your users to quickly and easily read your blog posts
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and/or additional social media environment integration to connect with your customers through their preferred social media sites
Addiction treatment mobile solutions and mobile website design can bring your web presence into the present. Of course, you don’t have to do it alone. Call Dreamscape Marketing at (877) 958-9180 to find out our design and branding experts can work for you.