It’s more than your logo.
Dreamscape Marketing’s experienced and talented team will help you tell the story of your retirement or assisted living community in a way that touches seniors and their families. We’ll work closely with you to develop your brand identity and project your message clearly to your prospective clients.
Developing your brand is an exciting part your marketing campaign. Here are a few of the ways we’ll help shape your image:
- Professional logo design
- Taglines that will cement your brand in the senior’s mind
- Naming of services — stand apart from the competition by uniquely defining your senior living services
- Message focus
- Illuminate key differences between you and similar senior living providers
Who are you? What do you do? Why should seniors and their families choose you rather than the competition? Dreamscape Marketing helps you answer these questions with a systematic, proven branding process.
We’ll identify your facility’s leverage points and integrate them with your brand. For example, if you have a CCRC or assisted living facility with luxury amenities, incredible chefs, or a location that is highly convenient for seniors, these advantages will be highlighted. Your brand will communicate clearly to your potential residents and their loved ones, letting them know that your living spaces and amenities stand apart from the rest. Dreamscape Marketing will work with you to solidify your brand, creating a compelling message that lets seniors know who you are and what they can expect from your senior living facility.
What Is Branding?
According to Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon.com
A Strong Brand Starts With the Right Questions
Dreamscape Marketing will start your campaign with a branding audit. This is a critical first step for determining how your senior living facility is viewed. This helps us define a clear picture of the current status of your brand and where it needs to go. This “brand-storming” process is a wealth of ideas and results in clear awareness of your brand. We’ll kick off this process with our branding questionnaire. Here are a few of the points you can expect to see covered:
- Goal of Brand Development
- List of Unique Selling Points
- Business Mission Statement
- Misconceptions & Fears Around Your Industry
- Corporate Visioning
- Identifying Target Markets
- How the Brand Eases Misconceptions & Fears
- Your Visual Identity
Important stages of the Messaging & Branding Process:
- Face-to-face interviews with department heads
- State-Of-The-Brand analysis
- Your brand’s promise statement
- Analysis of key differentiators