Think beyond your name and logo. Your brand is all encompassing.
Dreamscape Marketing’s experienced team will help you tell your story in a way that touches your customers. We’ll work closely with you to develop your brand identity and project your message clearly to your potential clients.
Developing your brand is an exciting part your marketing campaign. Here are a few of the ways we’ll help shape your image:
- Professional Logo Design
- Taglines that will cement your brand in the customer’s mind
- Naming of services: stand apart from the competition by uniquely defining your services
- Message focus
- Illuminate Key Differences between you and similar service providers
Who are you? What do you do? Why should customers choose you rather than the competition? Dreamscape Marketing helps you answer these questions with a systematic, proven branding process.
We’ll identify your leverage points and integrate them with your brand. Your brand will communicate clearly to your potential clients, letting them know that your amenities stand apart from the rest. Dreamscape Marketing will work with you to solidify your brand, creating a compelling message that lets your customers know who you are and what to expect.
What Is Branding?
According to Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon.com
Dreamscape Marketing will start your campaign with a branding audit. This is a critical first step for determining how your are viewed. This helps us define a clear picture of the current status of your brand and where it needs to go. This “brand-storming” process is a wealth of ideas and results in clear awareness of your brand. We’ll kick off this process with our branding questionnaire. Here are a few of the points you can expect to see covered:
- Goal of Brand Development
- List of Unique Selling Points
- Business Mission Statement
- Misconceptions & Fears Around Your Industry
- Corporate Visioning
- Identifying Target Markets
- How the Brand Assuages Misconceptions & Fears
- Your Visual Identity
Important stages of the Messaging & Branding Process:
- Face-to-face interviews with department heads
- State-Of-The-Brand analysis
- Your brand’s promise statement
- Analysis of key differentiators