Stand out from the crowd – develop your brand beyond the logo.
Dreamscape Marketing’s experienced and talented team will help you tell the story of your dental practice in a way that strongly resonates with both existing and potential patients. We’ll work closely with you to develop your brand identity and effectively project your message to prospective patients.
Developing your dental brand is an exciting part your marketing campaign. Here are some of the ways we’ll help shape your image:
- Professional logo design
- Taglines that will cement your brand in the patient’s mind
- Naming of services — stand apart from the competition by uniquely defining your dental services
- Message focus
- Illuminate key differences between you and similar GP or specialists’ offices in your area
Who are you? What kind of service mix does your practice provide? Why should patients choose you rather than another dental practice? Dreamscape Marketing helps you answer these questions with a systematic, proven branding process.
We’ll identify your practice’s leverage points and integrate them with your brand. For example, are you board certified? is your location convenient? Do you offer popular services like professional whitening and cosmetic dentistry? Do you offer the latest leading-edge dental technology? Whatever your advantages, they will be highlighted. Your brand will be communicated clearly to existing and potential patients, letting them know that your office stands apart from other practices. Dreamscape Marketing will work with you to solidify your brand, creating a compelling message that lets patients know who you are and what they can expect from your practice.
What Is Branding?
According to Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon.com
A Strong Brand Starts With the Right Questions
Dreamscape Marketing will start your campaign with a branding audit. This is a critical first step for determining how your GP or specialty practice is viewed. This helps us define a clear picture of the current status of your brand and where it needs to go. This “brand-storming” process produces a wealth of ideas and results in clear awareness of your brand. We’ll kick off this process with our branding questionnaire. Here are a few of the points you can expect to see covered:
- Goal of Brand Development
- List of Unique Selling Points
- Business Mission Statement
- Misconceptions & Fears Concerning the Dental Industry
- Corporate Visioning
- Identifying Target Markets
- How the Brand Eases Misconceptions & Fears
- Your Visual Identity
Important stages of the Messaging & Branding Process:
- Face-to-face interviews with department heads
- State-Of-The-Brand analysis
- Your brand’s promise statement
- Analysis of key differentiators